Terms and Conditions
The term "Olivers Mill" or "us or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kings Lodge, London Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent TN15 6AR. Our company registration number is OC334494. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Ite is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Olivers Mill's prior written consent.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particicular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website may contain which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licenced to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.