Olivers Mill aim to wherever possible to be environmentally responsible and socially aware, in all our business activities. To help us achieve this we have set out our philosophy in four key points;
At Olivers Mill we believe that strong ethics are an integral part of our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility. Olivers Mill ensures our business activities live up to its values, and that they are conducted in an honest, transparent and fair manner; such as but not limited to;
- Supporting local suppliers
- Timely remittance of all invoices
- Achieving total customer satisfaction
- Safety and Quality
- Sourcing reputable and vision sharing suppliers.
Our people are key to our success. We are not just passionate about training people on how to clean to a high standard, we are passionate about people development, both personally and professionally. Encouraging all our employees to reach their full potential?
All employees are actively encouraged to contribute ideas and suggestions for the benefit of the company employees and clients.
We recognise the value of the communities in which we work, Oliver Mill operate a local recruitment policy and where able will always seek to employee people from the local communities. We believe that collective contributions within the community brings us all closer together.
Olivers Mill actively support local good causes in particular Richards House Children’s Hospice, based in Becton, East London who provides specialist care for babies, children and young adults who have life-limiting, life-threatening or complex health conditions.
Olivers Mill are committed to minimising the impact of its activities on our environment. Ensuring compliance with all relevant environmental legislation. We will endeavour, where possible to reduce our CO2 emissions by:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Source and promote the use of innovative products, process and Systems to minimise the environmental impact of both ourselves and our clients
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.